BentoBox puts restaurants online. We are transforming the hospitality industry by helping restaurants stay at the forefront of technology. Our simple and integrated platform gives restaurants industry-specific tools to manage their website and digital operations, delivered in a SaaS model. BentoBox powers industry leaders such as The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
Were looking for a Software Engineer to help build the worlds best digital operations platform for restaurants. Our current technology stack consists mostly of Django / Python and React, but we are always looking to use the tools that are most appropriate for the task at hand.
- Work with designers, product managers, and other engineers to implement new features on our platform
- Contribute clean, clear, high quality production code
- Help the product and design team work through the product specification, design and feasibility process
- Contribute unit and integration tests for new and existing features
- Provide effective and constructive feedback on other engineers contributions
- Research and recommend new technologies, help set best practices and coding standards
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision, and values
Skills and Attributes
- 1+ years of experience writing production code
- Some experience with writing code within the context of a web based framework such as Django or Rails
- Some level of experience with React (with or without Redux)
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance, including vision and dental
- Flexible vacation plan
- Friday lunches
- Culture perks like dinners at BentoBox customers, cocktail classes, etc.
Please share with us why youre interested in this position. Include a link to your Github account, or any other public code samples youd like to share with us.
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below.
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call with our Recruiting team.
- If moved forward to the next round, candidates will be invited to our office to meet with our CTO and Lead Front-End Engineer.
- Next, qualified candidates will be sent a coding assignment to be completed at home.
- Successful candidates will be made an offer.
More Jobs From