Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The work of the Social Impact Partnerships team is critical to fulfilling FBs mission: empowering people to build community & bring the world closer together. We achieve this by building products and relationships that help millions of nonprofits worldwide to use on FB tools & services and support most vulnerable communities in time of crisis. We increase peoples opportunities to connect them to their most meaningful causes and help make charitable donations a part of peoples everyday lives.The ideal candidate to join our team will be passionate about bringing together richness of Facebook products to build ways for people and organizations to create social impact and strengthen communities. He/she will grow and manage strategic relationships across a diverse portfolio of partners - from nonprofits, community organizations, and brands/businesses. This person will be joining a dynamic team, and play a pivotal role in representing partners, while building impactful product experiences for people through partnerships.
- Develop and drive strategy to deliver value for Social Impact partners across Facebook Family of Apps
- Lead strong collaboration between Partnerships and Product teams across variety of domains
- develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback and translate it into high-quality insights to inform product roadmaps
- Identify growth initiatives, synthesize trends in the ecosystem and leverage insights from partners
- Recruit for and run early stage product testing of multiple product features amongst a diverse set of new and existing partners
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Data, and Operations teams to define priorities and lead execution against defined milestones and metrics
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders, internally and externally
- Create scalable programs for onboarding, training, and growing new partners
More Jobs From