Office Tour Photos
Title: Engagement Manager
TripAdvisor is looking for an experienced Engagement Manager to join TripAdvisors Amplification team. This role is responsible for audience growth across all social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Apple News, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flipboard, and YouTube. The ideal candidate has a ferocious appetite for new media, travel, and storytelling, coupled with data-driven instincts and trend analysis.
As a global company, TripAdvisor social channels are managed centrally and regionally. The Engagement Manager is accountable for driving the companys overall social strategy and programming playbook, while directly responsible for managing content and audience development for US/English-speaking markets. This role will report to the Director of content and manage the leads for English social channels and coordinate with local market teams who lead non-English social. This person will also serve as the companys resident expert, ensuring key divisions and decision makers are abreast of the latest trends, emerging platforms, material changes or updates to existing platforms, and business opportunities (i.e. sponsored content delivery in social channels).
Is this you?
Your experience scaling unique audiences across multiple social platforms is honed by a strong brand strategy instinct and a deep understanding of how to program unique content that extends the TripAdvisor ethos.
Your creative and editorial instincts enmesh seamlessly, allowing you to toggle between punchy tweets and Instagram stories leading self-sufficient teams who can build assets, write copy and flex the brand within the best practices of each unique channel.
Your passion for new media means youre always the de facto evangelist and educator, teaching colleagues the latest advancements and consumer content trends.
Youve managed a nimble, high performing team of generalists who flex way beyond their job descriptions.
- Leads Global social strategy
- Identifies opportunities for audience and traffic growth in existing global social channels run from the US
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new social channels
- Liaises with global social teams to maintain consistent strategy worldwide in local market social channels
- Establishes guidelines and best practices across social channels
- Conduct trainings and ensures team is constantly learning
- Liaises with teams leading Destination Marketing initiatives and other sponsored social content
- With Director of Content, builds and grows skills to form a best-in-class team to write and schedule social content across social channels; manages social team
- Acts as liaison between audience and Editor to help shape editorial strategy
- Supports new programs and content and strategizes how to reach the most engaged audiences on various channels
- Listens closely to audience input and suggests ways to improve engagement
- Manages paid budget for social boosting
- Leads reporting & metrics for social channels and defines success metrics/KPIs
- Evaluates social analytics and other tools for audience engagement and other KPIs
- Tracks and reports on KPIs and provides actionable insights
- 5+ year experience managing audience engagement
- Experience building and managing a team focused on social channel growth
- A track record of scaling engagement and traffic at scale in social
- Deep understanding of social channels and how audience engages with them
- Familiarity with scheduling, social listening and analytical tools like Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Dash Hudson, Parse.ly, and Google Analytics
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
More Jobs From