About Bloomberg Information Systems:
The Global Information Systems Group (Infosys) is responsible for designing, deploying, and supporting Bloomberg's internal IT systems. This includes our global corporate network plus all hardware, software and the enterprise applications used by nearly 21,000 employees in more than 170 state of the art offices around the world. We focus on enterprise solutions, productivity tools, and IT systems integration which helps move all of Bloomberg's businesses forward.
As an SRE in the Desktop Engineering team you will be expected to use your knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager and Intune/Co-Management to help Bloomberg engineer the next generation of application and infrastructure services for a growing mobile workforce. You will work within an Agile framework to build, maintain, and continuously enhance the tools needed to manage our Cloud, On-Prem and Hybrid desktop services infrastructure. The primary focus of this role will be the automation, telemetry, and stability of various corporate IT services. You will be required to work with the business and operations teams to deliver both in-house developed as well as 3rd party application services and productivity tools for our Bloomberg employees.
You'll need to have:
- Proficiency using System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
- Proficiency with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and the management of Digital Certificates
- Proficiency with Powershell, Python and/or other scripting languages
- Proficiency with Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with modern SDLC practices
- Strong interpersonal skills including networking, collaboration, communication, time management, being able to adapt to different audiences, environments and cultures
We would love to see:
- Experience with Network Access Control products
- Experience with Firewall management and troubleshooting
- Experience with log aggregation and telemetry tools like Splunk, Humio, Grafana
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, GPOs, SCOM, Systrack
- Experience working within an Agile framework
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:https://www.bloomberg.com/careers/about/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From