SS&C Eze is seeking a Sales/Operations Analyst to join SS&C Eze business unit in its Boston office.
In this position, the analyst will play a key role in executing critical business processes and workflows of SS&C Eze, specifically around the sales and execution of professional services activities of our consultants. The analyst will ensure the lifecycle of new projects, from sales pipeline through contracting, performance of work and client billing. The analyst will provide reporting of pipeline, on-going-projects, contracts and other information critical to effectively managing the business activity. The analyst will work closely with other operations groups, legal, finance and our client service organizations to both design and execute the processes to manage the business and report on its performance. This role requires the ability to meet strict deadlines, think creatively about solving problems and reporting performance.
This is a newly created role and the analyst will participate in designing the role. The analyst will be at the heart of a growing business line within the company.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work with Sr.-level team members on the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, statistics, and analysis around profession services and other client service sales activities
- Collaborate with account managers, client service teams and IT groups to facilitate ongoing business workflow of the group
- Participate in weekly pipeline and project reviews, playing key role in preparing content for the meetings and capturing actions and changes.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and participate in projects for senior management.
Specific areas of responsibility:
- Professional Services sales, billing, reporting facilitation
- Reporting utilization to parent organization
- Troubleshooting billing, revenue recognition of projects with Finance
- Revenue reporting by service offering
- Contract facilitation through Legal
Account financial Management
- Account termination processes and reporting
- Account upsells & reductions process facilitation
- Account-level Financial Reporting
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance from an accredited educational institution
- 1-2 years of applicable work experience
- Ability to learn quickly, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly proficient with Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent analytical skills
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.