Founded in 2018, digital consumer goods company Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA businesses, boasting a massive innovation platform that brings high quality products to market across digital marketplaces and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 5,000 Amazon companies, acquiring nearly 100 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of nearly 14,000 category-leading products, Thrasios brands outperform almost every other seller on Amazon. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to nearly 600 people globally--78% of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
As Thrasio becomes a world class eCommerce company, our success is driven largely by perpetuating the customers ability to find our products. As an SEO Copywriter for our French market, you will be focused on creating SEO content that maximizes our products visibility and placement on Amazons digital shelves. In this role, you will empower Thrasios products with well researched product listing content that will boost sales, elicit conversions, and ultimately help us achieve our continued growth.
You will learn Amazons compliance, rules, and regulations and utilize them in the original content that you create. Your creative input and style will help drive customers searches and buying behavior to drive sales and Thrasio product recognition.
Please note this is an ongoing freelance position that will be ~20 hours per week. There is potential to go full time.
- Perform comprehensive keyword research and competitor analysis and then write titles and product bullet points on all of our Amazon listings
- Perform in-depth proofreading/analysis and provide notes when necessary as an overall QC of the listings composed by colleagues before they go live
- Write original content within Amazons compliance, rules, and regulations
- Write well-crafted SEO product titles and product bullet points that concisely capture features/benefits that are optimized for searches but also drive sales
- Write sales driven grammatically correct content by infusing SEO search words, terms, language, content, phrasing, etc.
Who you are:
- A long-term citizen or native of France preferred. Someone whom has an in-depth understanding of the linguistic nuances and colloquialisms of the country, a sense of its cultures, and is familiar with consumer behavior/trends in the region
- Highly organized with a critical attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to take feedback as well as make content edits in a fast-paced environment
- An affable and collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where individual choices are respected and supportive
What you bring to the party:
- General understanding of Search Engine Optimization SEO required
- An ability to incorporate sometimes cumbersome or obtuse SEO keywords within product listings in a way that will appear coherent, fluid and natural to consumers.
- 2+ years of experience copywriting original content for any of the following SEO: eCommerce, digital product sales, digital marketing, internet product promotion, etc.
- Knowledge of or willingness and ability to learn and self-educate on Amazons compliance, rules, and regulations; coaching and instruction will be provided, but we want someone who goes after this knowledge base
- Ability to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily SEO writing, tasks, and writing assignments
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Ability to accurately gauge and communicate timing, meet deadlines, and manage priorities.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.