Who We Are
Thras.io was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We are sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, lets talk. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
As a Senior Web Developer, you will have a passion for building and maintaining corporate and direct to consumer ecommerce customer-facing websites. This position is perfect for ambitious self-starters who have at least 5 years of Shopify and WordPress experience, along with significant knowledge of CSS and HTML. If this sounds like you, lets chat!
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders, product managers, developers, designers, and content writers to understand and gather technical requirements
- Develop pixel-perfect web pages and interactive experiences with a wide range of libraries, APIs, web services, frameworks, and content management systems
- Build and provide ongoing support for websites built with WordPress and Shopify
- Keep up with and learn the latest frameworks, techniques, and industry standards
What you bring to the party
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or another quantitative discipline
- 3+ years designing and building interactive web pages with WordPress and Shopify
- Self sufficient and effective at being proactive in projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a strong aesthetic sense for how features and interactions should look, feel, and move
- Excellent knowledge in code versioning best practices (Git) and takes pride in proper code hygiene
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Webpack, Node, etc.)
- Knowledge of navigating and exporting assets from Zeplin and collaborating on other design tools such as Miro
- Excellent knowledge of Flexbox and CSS / JS browser features for responsive development and cross platform testing
- Strong eCommerce experience (Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, SnipCart, etc.)
- Applicants with a portfolio/ work samples are strongly preferred
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.