Office Tour Photos
Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. Were thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams.
In your role, youll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting edge technology and expanding our footprint.
We are in search of an exceptional Senior WordPress Developer/Webmaster with experience working as part of an in-house digital marketing team. This individual will be point-person for strategic, tactical execution of all corporate website initiatives. This individual must also be a highly collaborative communicator with a keen attention to detail, as well as a quick learner who can adopt to new technologies quickly . As our Senior WordPress Developer, you will be a key member of Seismics digital marketing team.
Who You Are:
- Have a minimum of 6 years experience writing HTML, CSS and PHP in a Web production environment, including 2+ years experience with WordPress website management
- Expertise in Google Tag Manager/Google Analytics
- Demonstrate an understanding of code. Know how to use your browser developer tools to diagnose and debug a problem and solve caching issues.
- Have a strong portfolio and documented experience of consumer website development projects
- Deep experience with website migration and WordPress a must
- Experience with digital marketing best practices (SEO, web analytics, conversion rate optimization, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting & analytical abilities
- Experience working asynchronously via project management tools (Jira, Trello, Asana)
- Experience using Git
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, nimble Agile sprint environment
- Great English writing skills. You'll be writing and communicating with clients and other team members primarily in writing. Clear and effective communication is key via chat, email, and phone
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion. We have a small team so each member has a lot of responsibility and a lot of involvement in the direction our company takes.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Creative ideas and involvement with our clients fuel the growth of our company. We also need team members who are able to efficiently find answers to their questions.
- Youll need to be self-motivated, dependable, and take initiative
What You Will Do:
- Build world class tools together with a team of sophisticated direct marketing experts
- Provide well researched technical specs for all web infrastructure decisions
- Work collaboratively with top design, development and dev ops teams
- Assist with support tickets to correct bugs, fix broken links or images, etc. as needed
- Leverage WordPress APIs and extend the WordPress admin experience
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment
- Optimize pages for speed, accessibility, and SEO
- Install and debug tracking pixels in coordination with marketing initiatives
- Monitor and analyze site performance (traffic, conversions)
What We Have for You:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From