The Value & Solutions Strategy (VSS) Teams will ensure customers fully understand the value Seismic can deliver, identify ways to demonstrate that value during the sales process, and guide customers on how to achieve identified value. The goal is to provide an industry standard setting customer experience which establishes Seismic as the trusted advisor and differentiates us not only as a best in class solution but strategic partner.
Who You Are:
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in all that you do
- Comfortable in dynamic environments with changing priorities
- Skilled at managing multiple responsibilities while striving to exceed expectations
- Sitting idle drives you bonkers
- Displays a sense of humor and humility during those challenging times
What you will be doing:
- Develop value centered sales strategies with account executives, sales engineers, and customer success
- Assist with discovery to understand key customer business drivers
- Identify opportunities to differentiate
- Advise on demo story flows to highlight Seismic capabilities
- Create CFO credible business cases in partnership with the customer and sales team
- Assist customers with the development and management of pilots, POCs, labs, etc.
- Develop value attainment plans with customers prioritized by impact and time to value
- Facilitate SOW process by aligning appropriate internal stakeholders
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelors degree or MBA preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Analytical Mindset
- Five plus years customer facing with strong ability to command a room
- Experience architecting value model
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.