About Bloomberg Information Systems:
The Global Information Systems Group (InfoSys) is responsible for crafting, deploying, and supporting Bloomberg's internal IT systems. This includes our global corporate network plus all hardware, software and the enterprise applications used by nearly 21,000 employees in more than 170 state of the art offices around the world. We focus on enterprise solutions, efficiency tools, and IT systems integration which helps move all of Bloomberg's businesses forward.
As a Unified Communication Engineer in the Telecom Engineering Team you will be responsible for solution design and engineering specification of the Bloomberg Enterprise Collaboration environment. Along with software development to build new and improve existing tools that automate our back-end systems and make our employees more productive. The Engineer will work to ensure that architecture and design satisfy security and functional requirements. They will also work with the business to understand their needs and requirements, evaluate and test new technology, develop automation and tools for day two support after implementation. This role is also responsible for level 3 support, and own vendor relationship and escalations. They will also have the opportunity to work on a team with other Unified Communication engineers as we transform our corporate infrastructure to meet the needs of a mobile workforce.
You'll need to have:
- 8+ years experience as a Unified Communications Engineer/Architect
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, IM and Presence, Cisco Jabber, MRA, Expressway, Emergency Responder, Webex Teams, and Contact Center
- Cisco Voice Gateways experience utilizing various protocols including SIP, H323, ISDN PRI, and SCCP
- Strong ability to tackle complex telephony environments, with multi-cluster and multi-site systems
- Experience decoding trace logs and packet captures to identify a root cause analysis
- Proven understanding of security concepts, Secure protocols, TLS, SRTP, SAML SSO, hardening of telephony infrastructure
- Experience AXL, JTAPI, SQL for automation and configuration tasks utilizing Python and LUA scripting
- Very good understanding of networking concepts
- A good understanding of windows and linux OS
- A strong understanding of change management principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work unsupervised
We would Love to See:
- Experience of working with Financial Industry
- Cisco certification - CCIE Voice
- Experience with third-party applications such as Oracle SBC, EOM, SDM, IR prognosis, Splunk, Securelogix, Verent speech analytics, Wincall, Second Nature, Speakerbus, and BiAmp
- Experience with Jira and agile way of working
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From