Who We Are:
Twitter’s QA Engineering team is seeking strong, talented Test Engineers to help create and deliver cutting edge applications used by millions of people around the world.
What you’ll do:
• Design, develop, maintain and execute functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests
• Perform automated and manual testing efforts for our products
• Help define, improve and implement QA best practices
• Designing and implementing end-to-end test scenarios from multiple use-cases
• Represent QA at stand-ups, project meetings etc.
Who you are:
• B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience) with 5+ years of professional experience in software QA engineering
• Experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases
• Experience with UI automation frameworks
• Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements and testing
• Experience developing test automation using Python, Java, etc.
• Have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management
• Flexible with a positive “do what needs to be done” attitude
• A fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
• Experience with startup teams
• Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile app development or testing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From