Who we are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
We are actively recruiting a Senior Technical Program Manager who has the drive to address complexity in our fast paced environment.
As Senior Technical Program Manager you will be in charge of handling all aspects of one to many technical projects which span across the entire enterprise but will have specific responsibility for NetSuite.
You will be responsible for the full life-cycle of projects working with stakeholders, analysts, product managers and developers as well as contributing to Program management practices and process definition, training and support.
- Management of globally distributed, cross-functional software engineering and development programs
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Perform risk and change management on projects
- Provide day-to-day coordination, execution and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Manage and report on program / project progress
- Track and ensure resolution of technical issues
What you bring to the party
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in technical program management
- At least years senior level technical experience supporting NetSuite
- At least 5 years of software engineering, systems engineering, or similar experience
- At least 3 years experience with big data, data pipelines, data lakes, backend reliability, efficiency, data validation and/or performance work, data analysis, data science, data architecture
- At least two years experience in program/product management, and team development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with critical attention to details, along with good time and team priority task management
- Collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where we respect and support individual choices
- Significant experience in the use of the JIRA workflow management system (or similar)
- Ability to create and run SQL queries within a database
- Experience in managing Vendor selection and onboarding process management
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.