Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Strategic & Analytics Consultant as we expand our team of outstanding digital strategists. We seek candidates who have a couple of years of healthcare experience to work with our directors and VPs to elevate our clients digital marketing maturity. Our highly collaborative healthcare practice supports major global clients (pharma, health insurance, payer, provider), and our expert team mentors emerging talent into the most sophisticated marketing challenges today. Using various tools, you will access marketing performance data to learn how health care practitioners engage with marketing campaigns. Your analysis will help our media and marketing teams learn how to develop better-performing campaigns in future and will help our clients to understand whether their marketing investments have been successful.
- Delivering omni-channel strategies for brands and therapeutic areas and ensuring those strategies are pulled through during execution for healthcare clients. Skills include planning personalized customer experiences across all addressable and anonymous channels (accent on data and digital).
- Manipulate, analyze and visualize data to reveal trends in program performance (HCP / patient) relative to the defined strategy and identify key opportunities for improvement.
- Owning an end-to-end reporting workstream which responsibilities include: data pulling from multiple tools, data cleaning and standardizing, aggregating and joining large data sets together to pull together a story of clients site web media performance.
- This person will be responsible for not only pulling reports and analyzing data but also focusing heavily on crafting visually beautiful insight driven presentations with recommendations.
- Responsible for the analysis, data mining and insight generation of the clients online marketing campaigns and initiatives. Media channels include, but not limited to, Organic Search, Paid Search, Display, Email and Social Media.
- Collaborates closely with media agency counterpart to discuss data issues, drive insight generation and optimizations
- Manages the development and generation of custom or ad-hoc reports based on client requests
- Accessing and analyzing digital marketing data from a variety of analytic tools (Website, media automation platforms, Data Exports etc.) in order to create these customized reports and dashboards. In some cases, this data will be delivered to you.
- Identifying potential data quality issues; responsible for quality assurance testing and guidance for correction of any issues that are observed.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in a quantitative or technical field such as analytics, economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science or information systems.
- Able to develop and present materials to clients
- 3-6 years of relevant professional experience conducting digital analytics or working in another. analytical field with a demonstrated passion for digital and experience being a key point of contact for a client relationship.
- Healthcare agency experience is preferred
- Proficient in Web Analytics Tools. Google Analytics is preferred.
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings.
- Advanced level user in Excel: pivot tables, charts, v-lookups, and dashboard creation.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills and experience developing client presentations.
- Familiarity with databases (what they are, how they are structured and used) is preferred.
- Exposure to data visualization tools is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly the findings of a complex analyses.
- Ability to find key insights across disparate sets of data to help positively impact the business.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work on multiple projects over the course of a day.
- Team player with ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment; ability to work effectively with diverse teams including statistical, technical, creative and marketing resources.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.