Senior Specialist, Shopping & Feed
Elite SEM is looking for a top-notch, motivated Senior Specialist, Shopping & Feed to join our growing shopping and feed division. As a Senior Specialist, you have a few years’ worth of experience under your belt – years spent learning how to do the little things, like speaking in front of clients, and how to manage the bigger things too, like how to build successful shopping campaigns. You’re action-oriented, you don’t shy away from tough conversations, and you’re fluent in product data feeds.
Above all else, you’re human. You understand the value of offering solutions that really resonate with customers. Think you’re up for the challenge? Reach out! We’d love to hear from you.
- Campaign and bid management of Shopping engines, such as Google Shopping, Bing Product Ads or Comparison Shopping Engines (Shopzilla, eBay Commerce Network, etc).
- Create, manipulate and manage product data feeds used for shopping engines
- Daily use of third-party feed management platforms
- Audit product feeds and point out issues and recommendations
- Create and update shopping engine feed templates
- Report on shopping engine performance for clients
- Mentor analysts on client relationship building and technical skills
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within shopping & feed
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships - Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers
- 3+ years of experience managing performance of Shopping engines
- Experience in handling large amounts of data sets – over 300k Product SKUs
- Experience with Paid Search platforms like Marin & Kenshoo
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years of experience in product data feeds
- Experience with third-party feed platforms like ProductsUp or Feedonomics
- Working knowledge in the back end of each provider engine such as Google Merchant Center or Bing Merchant, is preferred
- Proficient in Powerpoint
About Elite SEM: Elite SEM is an award-winning digital marketing agency. Founded on search, focused on holistic performance-driven digital marketing, Elite expertise spans Paid Search, SEO, Shopping & Feed, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and Analytics. Elite brings a unique business model to the market that ties account performance to account managers, and rewards our teams for continuous performance and satisfied clients with a share of company profits. Elite SEM survives and thrives by the mantra “Great Lives for Great People” – this includes employees, clients, partners, vendors, fans and everyone that crosses our paths. Our core values – Love What You Do, Circle of Education, Attitude of Gratitude, and Strive for Greatness – help foster this goal each and every day.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.