At Twitter, our advertising business went from zero to two billion in revenue faster than any other company. It’s critically important to show that value in a way advertisers understand, trust, and can dig into for more detail.
Our team is responsible for all interfaces between Twitter ad products and advertisers such as ads.twitter.com and the ads API. We aim to build high quality, full-stack products that make it easy for advertisers to create and measure their campaigns and objectives.
Are you looking for an opportunity to help us build the new team, lead projects, mentor engineers and take your skills to the next level while having a huge impact? Read on.
Who We Are:
The Revenue Consumer Web team focuses on revenue-generating products that are served on web clients. This primarily revolves around developing and optimizing ad formats that are served on twitter.com (consumer-facing) and utilized in ads.twitter.com (advertiser-facing).
Come build the next generation of products that empower marketers to tell the most interesting, relevant stories in the world, and make a meaningful contribution to an iconic company.
Details about stack:
- Client: React.js, babel, flow, redux, less css
- Mobile client: React Native along with web views
Who You Are:
- You are a proven engineer. Not only strong technically, you have shown that you can work effectively with product managers, designers and other engineering teams.
- You have a fierce sense of ownership, caring deeply about the quality of everything that you deliver into your customers' hands.
- You love the challenge of engineering, and are confident in your ability to bring clarity and direction to ambiguous problem spaces.
- You work well in a fast paced environment while deeply investing in long term quality and efficiency.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with product managers, designers, other engineers
- Actively look for ways to improve the frontend UX and codebase
- Help drive the direction of our growing architecture
- Help drive the collaboration between Twitter.com and Ads.twitter.com engineering teams
- Deep experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience developing modular user interfaces, and familiarity with modern CSS frameworks, tools and workflow
- Proven understanding of the full web technology stack
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status