As Seismic continues growing, weve added capabilities for marketing orchestration to help complete the life cycle of content creation and management. On this team, you will focus on building out backend solutions leveraging a variety of tools, so a polyglot mentality and ability to work across several languages will be key to success. With solid levels of autonomy and ownership, you leverage leading edge technology and cloud native architectures to drive new feature development.
As a Senior Software Engineer on our Content Unification team, you will play a vital part in ensuring solid cloud architectures in a new team on a highly visible project at the forefront of the next generation of our platform. Along with your globally dispersed teammates, you will collaborate to build micro-service based systems to support multiple different products to support the systems for content management and orchestration between sales and marketing departments of our customers.
Who you are:
- An experienced software engineer with 5+ years of software engineering experience and a passion for building and innovating you stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in development.
- Seen as an active contributor in the team problem-solving-process you aren't afraid to share your opinions in a low-ego manner or roll up your sleeves and write critical path code or refactor a significant piece of code.
- Deep experience across multiple software projects, driving end-to-end software development lifecycle of an architecturally complex system or product.
- Ability to think tactically as well as strategically, respecting what came before you and always thinking longer-term.
- Highly focused on operational excellence and software quality, with experience in CI/CD and best operational practices.
- Your technical skills are sought after as you develop in a pragmatic and efficient manner.
- You enjoy solving challenging problems, all while having a blast with equally passionate and talented team members.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, improve, and maintain, our micro-service and ensure seamless integration to the rest of the Seismic platform.
- Collaborate with globally-dispersed product managers, designers, and software engineers to rapidly build, test, and deploy code to create innovative solutions and add values to our customers' experience with Seismic.
- Explore new technologies, thrive in ambiguity proof of concepts and bring your findings to life in our products.
- Participate in and contribute towards code reviews, bug/issue triage, and documentation.
- Contribute to troubleshooting and continuous quality improvements.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Software Development experience within a SaaS business.
- Must have a strong familiarity within .NET Core, and C#.
- Experience with Python a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity and comfortability developing in cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
About Us: Seismic, ranked as one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company and the market leader in sales enablement platforms. Seismic equips teams with the knowledge, messaging, and personalized content they need to engage with prospective buyers in the most effective and compelling manner during their buying journeys. Seismic has more than 700 customers across global, enterprise, and SMB segments, including IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics - and is helping these companies achieve higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates. With 14 offices around the world, Seismic has more than 800 employees. Our board of directors is comprised of industry luminaries, including John Thompson, chairman of the board for Microsoft.
More Jobs From