Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
The Client Integrations Team is responsible for creating productized integrations between Seismic and our partners. This team also develops the Seismic App Ecosystem which allows third party vendors and clients to extend, expand and automate Seismic. We also leverage the App Ecosystem that our team owns to create deep, embedded experiences in Seismic. We also create integrations into third party applications and leverage the App Ecosystem that our team owns to create deep, embedded experiences in Seismic. This position will involve supporting several existing applications as well as continually making new integrations to expand how external systems can more fully integrate with our functionality. This position will also develop and maintain several shared UI components that are used across multiple teams in Seismic as well as in vendor and client integrations.
Who you are:
- Creative and capable problem solver
- Eager to work in a fast paced, agile software environment
- A continued curiosity and passion for learning emerging technologies
- A collaborative mindset, able to work with developers across different teams and at times different vendors in order to create awesome features
What you will be doing:
- Develop, improve, and maintain, the App Ecosystems microservices to ensure seamless integration to the rest of the Seismic platform.
- Develop Seismic apps in various external systems
- Collaborate with globally-dispersed product managers, designers, and software engineers to rapidly build, test, and deploy code to create innovative solutions and add values to our customers' experience with Seismic.
- Explore new technologies and industry trends and bring your findings to life in our products.
- Participate in and contribute towards code reviews, bug/issue triage, and documentation.
- Contribute to troubleshooting and continuous quality improvements.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of Software Development experience within a SaaS business
- Experienced coder with the ability to learn new languages quickly
- Must have a strong familiarity within .NET Core, and C# or similar object-oriented languages and frameworks.
- Able to communicate with internal and external development teams as we work on shared integrations for our mutual customers.
- Experience creating RESTful APIs in a microservice-oriented development ecosystem.
- Experience with Scrum and the Agile development process.
- Familiarity and comfortability developing in cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS and modern frameworks (React, Vue.js, etc.)
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.