About Rightway Healthcare:
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results. Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottoms-up understanding of a population. Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30 million to date. It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards.
Our tech team is small but growing. You will be a big part of defining the technical direction and culture. We emphasize proposals for projects off the beaten path, experimentation with different frameworks and libraries, and doing as you see fit to solve problems!
- You have 3 or more years of experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and existing systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling)
- You have built sophisticated production software systems
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop other team members including junior software engineers
- Experience defining system architecture(s) and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs and capabilities
- Startup attitude, ownership, and the right balance of quality and sense of urgency
Rightway is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.