Senior Software Engineer New York, NY
Kasisto enables financial institutions to service, engage and acquire customers via human-like, intelligent conversations anytime, anywhere.Kasistos Conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel virtual assistants and chatbots who are fluent in banking across mobile apps, websites, messaging platforms, and voice-enabled devices.
KAI is the leading Conversational AI platform for the finance industry. Kasistos customers include J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, TD Bank, Standard Chartered, DBS Bank, among others. They chose KAI Banking for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of consumers around the world, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI includes Platform Tools and Services to customize and continually improve consumer experiences as well as seamlessly add new features, channels, and markets.
As a Senior Software Engineer for Kasistos AI platform, you will be responsible for designing and developing, robust and scalable solutions for the enterprise. Working on a cutting-edge technology platform, this position will require a high degree of thought and creativity.
What you will be doing
- Writing high quality and maintainable code
- Developing well-designed APIs that connect our core conversational AI technology with our applications and tools.
- Building robust and scalable infrastructure for managing large and complex datasets
- Interfacing with senior management and other stakeholders to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects in a fast-paced startup environment
- Working closely with Product and Engineering partners to lead the technical design and ownership of projects with major company impact
- Developing applications end-to-end, working with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies that solve problems and delight users
- Coaching and mentoring a team of diverse and talented software engineers (front end, back end and/or full stack)
What you need in this position
- 10+ years Software Engineering experience
- Experience with Java, Python programming languages
- Experience with Microservices and RESTful APIs
- Experience building scalable, reliable distributed systems
- Strong ability for teamwork and motivation for collaborations and good communication and organizational skills
- Extensive experience applying good software design and testing
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Nice to Have: Experience with AWS
Location New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.