Office Tour Photos
Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the role?
As a Senior Software Engineer, Ad Platform at Intersection, you will help build and maintain Intersections ad serving systems and enable the creation of dynamic content for OOH advertising and content. You will lead the automation of on-boarding and activating digital displays into a single/nationwide network and will be responsible for supporting revenue operations and product marketing teams. Youll be an integral part of our efforts to shape, develop and manage our capabilities, implement and manage customer and product solutions, leveraging creative capabilities, data, and infrastructure across various owned and operated properties.
Your First 30 Days:
- Learn and understand Intersections corporate, departmental and team goals
- Work with stakeholders and formulate a delivery plan for this high profile initiative
- Work with the Product team to have a clear understanding of the product roadmap
- Collaborate with SysEng on setting up environments and CI/CD pipelines
- Identify and incorporate tools needed for scalable API development
Your First 60 days:
- Gain a good understanding of the AdTech landscape and standards
- Pair with team members on committed initiatives
- Work collaboratively with other engineering teams and incorporate best practices.
Your First 90 Days:
- Work with product, design, and business partners and plan future enhancements
- Collaborate with the team on architectural choices
- Develop a deep understanding of the business environment and strategy
- Steer the team to be more self organized
You are awesome for the role because:
- You have a BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related fields
- You have experience building large-scale software systems and are well-versed in contract first development.
- You thrive at simplifying complicated business use cases
- You have strong experience in Python (Django / Flask)
- You have proven experience working in highly-engaged, high-performing teams
- You have a track record of building and operating successful products and platforms
- You have strong capabilities of observation, analysis, synthesis
- You are a strong communicator who communicates effectively across groups, locations and cultures, in-person and virtually
- You are change-agent capable of building vision and alignment
About our Platform:
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From