Office Tour Photos
As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Sales Operations Manager.
- Translate business needs into research designs that generate actionable insights through professional reporting formats (presentation or written)
- Leverage Datto technology and process knowledge to make recommendations for sales operations policies and procedures
- Build and maintain sales operations program models to estimate and track actual leads
- Disseminate results of analysis to appropriate teams/leadership and be available to support follow up projects
- Manage the compliance program
- Assist Sales management with defining and tracking KPIs, benchmarks and partner segmentation, as well as providing trend analysis
- Work with Sales management to identify and measure successful and failing strategies and identify opportunities for process improvement
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree and 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Proactive mindset, strategic focus and business acumen
- Proven process improvement orientation with experience reducing cost of sale/improving sales cycle times or outcomes (e.g. win rate, deal size) through process improvements and technology enablers.
- Thorough understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (lead generation, campaign results tracking, sales process, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales quotas)
- Experience with advanced analytics and statistical analysis
- Deep understanding of (and empathy for) the role of a sales professional
- Excellent Excel, Salesforce and Tableau skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From