Seismic is transforming the way sales and marketing teams work together.
Our entire sales team is passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more.
Our Sales Engineer has a unique combination of technical savvy and business acumen. As a trusted advisor and an expert in Seismics products and services, you will partner with our sales & product teams to drive new sales opportunities. Youll be influential in expanding our footprint through the acquisition of new customers and spreading the word about our cutting-edge technology working alongside Account Executives.
Who You Are:
- An excellent written and oral communicator who can convey our value proposition to C-Level Sales, Enablement, and Marketing executives.
- Consistent high achiever marked by perseverance and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Coachable, driven, with a no-limits, growth mindset.
- Passionate about sales.
What You Will Do:
- Gather and understand the business and technical requirements of our prospects and present a compelling solution
- Articulate our value proposition to senior executives in marketing, sales and IT
- Deliver product demonstrations, build proof-of-concepts, and custom product environments to showcase the product
- Act as technical lead for the sales team, and assist with technical evaluations
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with decision makers and assigned accounts, ensuring that we are strategically positioned for future opportunities.
- Keep current with technology trends and understand the competitive landscape
- Work closely with Product Management on existing and new product development
What Youll Need:
- 3+ years of customer facing experience as a Sales/Support Engineer or Solutions Architect in an enterprise SaaS environment
- High proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Solid experience in enterprise software architecture, content management, CRM and identity management
- Execution-oriented initiative and with the ability to drive decisions to customer satisfaction
- Passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong presentation skills
- Industry knowledge of our key markets (financial services, healthcare, technology, insurance) is a plus
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel
- This role has ability to sit in Berlin, Dsseldorf, Hamburg, Munich or elsewhere in Germany.
What We Have for You:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
- Generous PTO, paid holidays and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.