Brandwatch is a Digital Consumer Intelligence suite that combines digital, survey, social and first-party data sources with data science and AI. This enables organizations like Unilever, Walmart, and Dell to find the signal in the noise, bring market research into the digital era, and understand consumer and market trends in real time. Home to over 500 people, from over 30 different nations, each nestled in one of eight culturally diverse cities across the globe.
This senior sales role focuses on the new logo acquisition of our highest valued prospects that is a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career with a fast-growing software company. You set high goals, are intrinsically motivated, deploy creativity and innovation in your approach to selling, and possess a strong intellect. You can easily explain complicated concepts and you understand what it takes for a team to win. You are able to demonstrate a successful track record selling value and uncovering strategic business pain.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and revenue objectives by focusing on your assigned named accounts within the Fortune 1000
- Develop and manage target account plans to support lead generation and engage key prospective customers
- Grow and develop the pipeline through creative prospecting into key strategic accounts, providing creative and compelling software demonstrations, engaging in deep discovery, and presenting tailored business solutions through value-selling techniques
- Ongoing and reliable weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline and forecast management
- Execute a sales process that optimizes resource allocation and results in winning new business for the Company
Ideal candidates will have:
- 10+ years of experience selling Market research, insights, software, or distilling complex concepts resulting in revenue generation
- History of partnering with CPG, Retail, Tech, Financial Services, Media/Entertainment and Healthcare companies
- Experience selling to Data and Analytics, Data Science or Market Research functions
- An understanding of sales techniques such as Sandler, SPIN and Challenger
- An understanding of how organizations leverage data and insights
*The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; flexible working, generous paid time off, community focused resource groups like a D&I and Green committee, and a competitive benefits package.
Remote & Flexible Working: We believe that our success is directly tied to allowing people to do their best work. Whether you do your best work fully remote, within one of our offices, or a combination of the two, we have all the tools and resources available to make your individual and collaborative work possible.