Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 11 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
The Senior Recruiter will be based in our NYC HQ and partner with hiring managers across all non-tech functions. You will be responsible for supporting the scaling of the ever-growing Alfred team, including sourcing and screening qualified candidates across our open roles and providing a seamless candidate experience in-person, over the phone, locally and remotely. The successful outcome youll visualize is hiring a well oiled team who take genuine pleasure in building the infrastructure for our products. A true full-cycle recruiting opportunity with exposure to other areas including Talent Operations and Branding.
What Youre Like
- Tend to stay calm under pressure
- Organized and systematic
- Can problem solve
- Possess good judgement
- Learn quickly
What Youll Do
- Focus on non-technical roles across all disciplines including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Finance, Creative, Retail and Human Resources
- Manage the full life-cycle of recruitment, from sourcing and screening to offer process, negotiation and closing
- Creatively think about building the talent pipeline through active sourcing, referral generation, events, sourcing campaigns, and other creative methods
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Develop strong relationships with all candidates, understanding their needs and continually supporting them throughout the process
- Roll up your sleeves and create organized processes where needed
- Think through solutions vs status quo
What Else Youll Need
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition at a top recruiting agency and/or high growth organization
- Experience working at a startup or within entrepreneurial environments preferred
- Creative sourcing methods
- Knowledge of recruiting data and metrics
- Bachelors degree required
- Hospitable and positive attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at once, while consistently meeting deadlines
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust in their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named our four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World and join us on our mission to build the future of urban living where help is a given.
More Jobs From