At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are looking for curious individuals who enjoy navigating the unknown, who can innovate and develop novel approaches to project delivery while inspiring the team and having fun. Youll leverage your existing background in Life Sciences software implementation, program/project management, and consulting; well teach you our products and help you expand your skill set. As a key member of our Professional Services team, youll be at the forefront of our mission. Youll work side-by-side with customers, understanding their unique challenges and needs. Youll be a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and long into the future. This is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Ability to direct complex multi-product projects with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Managing customer expectations, helping to bring forward Veeva & industry best practice, and guiding decision making to meet the timeline and avoid scope creep
- Drives all project-related activities for assigned clients/projects with attention to efficiency, speed and customer success
- Manages project communications and processes to ensure successful outcomes and aligned expectations by producing consistent high level communications to internal and external stakeholders on project status, risks, and changes recommended
- Executes on the project delivery processes and methodology to support total quality of project deliverables
- Estimates time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement the project; develops the project plan incorporating all project variables and facilitates completion of client change orders, as required
- Navigates project changes effectively, removes barriers and coordinates with a variety of cross-functional project team members using change management process
- Partners with the Professional Services team to manage, track, and optimize the resource management needs and budget across their projects
- Supports knowledge sharing within and across projects. Facilitates the proper archiving and accessibility of the project deliverables
- Assesses risk on project. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely and constructive manner
- Minimum of 5 years of successful project management experience in technology projects
- Experience with Cloud-based projects
- Experience managing complex cross-functional teams
- Proficient in project management best practices & methodologies
- Experience in project management tools such as MS Project and Smartsheet
- Ability to travel 50-70%
Nice to Have
- Experience in business process consulting
- Change Management Experience
- Life Sciences Experience
- Solution Architect Experience
- Release Management
- Experience with managing projects with a local or multi-country scope
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From