We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
At Tripadvisor, we understand that travel brings out the best in us, while lifting deserving businesses and strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the worlds largest travel site, were here to inspire and empower people to explore our world with confidence and share their trip experiences with others. And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travelers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, youll have the opportunity to do the same.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager to define & grow the Subscriber eCommerce product vision & roadmap for Tripadvisor Plus, our new direct-to-consumer subscription business. You will play a central role in envisioning, articulating, and globally expanding subscriber purchase inventory strategy across travel products like hotels, experiences, flights, car rentals, and more across Tripadvisor Plus.
Ideal candidates for this role have a strong product management background in direct-to-consumer digital, retail, or CPG eCommerce services, specifically in building products and features across multiple inventory types.
What Youll Do:
- Build and drive an eCommerce roadmap across web and mobile, as well as partner with CRM/Marketing, Messaging, and Data teams to improve and grow travel & experience browsing & commerce platform features.
- Develop KPIs based on customer insights and data, and use them to inform current and future purchase & merchandising strategies.
- Define and deliver key acquisition metrics, and A/B tests to support continual optimization of the product and business plan.
- Develop written requirements, define success metrics and associated use-cases for new features & initiatives, shepherding projects from ideation to test results, analysis, and iteration.
- Be a subject-matter expert in commerce opportunities and challenges as they relate to Tripadvisor Plus.
What Were Looking For:
- 4+ years experience of consumer-focused (B2C) eCommerce product management. Experience in direct-to-consumer eCommerce or subscription service space is greatly preferred. International product experience preferred.
- 1+ years experience in managing direct reports, and fostering team career growth.
- Demonstrated track record of bringing new paid subscriber acquisition and commerce products and services to market, and/or contributing major features and updates to existing product lines.
- Working understanding of customer conversion methodologies & measurement, and eCommerce platforms & practices.
- Experience in direct user testing, A/B and multivariate testing, and data analysis to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Experience in user-centric product design and feature definition, as it specifically relates to customer commerce transactions.
- Experience with growth strategy, feature planning, prioritization, and delivery
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with various audiences at different seniority levels. Experience presenting to senior executive audiences is preferred.