We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Want to be part of a team working on the world's largest travel platform? Tripadvisor aims to make everyone a better traveler by creating products that let members plan, go and guide others on their way. As part of the Merchandising & Curation team, you get to work on products that impact 400 million monthly visitors worldwide. Our team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to deliver products that empower Tripadvisors editorial and merchandising teams with capabilities they need to keep Tripadvisor a trusted, relevant and inspirational platform for travel guidance.
We're looking for a product leader with experience in building out curation capabilities for key portions of the user experience, including our authored content and the user's shopping funnel across our site and app. You will develop a vision, roadmap and measurement strategy to validate the success of your work that impacts millions of travelers around the world. Youll partner with research, design, engineering, and analytics to bring products to life. To be successful, you will be passionate about your users, skilled with data, able to craft a vision, thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have fun along the way.
The ideal candidate will have a broad interest in product & technology, a strong bias toward action, excellent interpersonal skills, and comfort with ambiguity.
What you'll do
- Drive the vision for building out curation capabilities across the app and web experience, currently reaching over 400M users per month
- Build, grow and lead a team of product managers to define and execute your long term vision.
- Build a roadmap and execution strategies with the team by understanding user and business needs, utilizing data insights and working closely with stakeholders.
- Define metrics and KPIs we will use to measure the success of the features your team builds.
- Build relationships and partnerships with teams across the company, align on strategy, vision, execution and enablement.
- This role is remote eligible
What you bring
- You have 4+ years experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a product manager.
- You have product experience using curation capabilities and machine learning to solve recommendation problems
- You have experience in defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with merchandising and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You consider the user in everything you do and love partnering with cross-disciplinary teams to turn a vision into reality.
- You are able to distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts, and understand how to effectively communicate that to your team
- You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most
- You enjoy building products in a rapidly changing environment
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at [email protected].