Twitter has built one of the fastest growing advertising businesses in the world, and we’re looking for extraordinary PM talent to join the team.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a senior product manager to help lead efforts around Twitter’s revenue data platform and reporting interfaces. As a PM for data and reporting, you will lead a cross functional team of engineering, design, and research counterparts to develop and execute a roadmap covering the infrastructure and systems needed to process the data from hundreds of millions of users. You will also have opportunities to partner cross-functionally with Twitter’s Customers team, as well as work hands-on with representative business users.
You will be the internal champion for your product area and will develop and articulate your vision for ad serving to internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You have a history of delivering products and product infrastructure (4+ years) built on complex, distributed systems.
- You have an understanding of the mobile ads ecosystem.
- You have a deep understanding of data pipelines and reporting systems.
- You have a history of shipping products consumed by internal product engineering teams.
- You are dedicated to keeping the customer at the center of all product decisions that are made to improve the overall experience.
- You have a solid understanding of engineering and technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers.
- You are able to perform hands-on data analysis including querying your own data.
- You have good communication skills and excel at translating customer problems & ideas into product requirements.
- You facilitate thoughtful and constructive conversations between members of your team and product engineering teams.
- You receive feedback openly and graciously, and deliver feedback to your team or other stakeholders in ways that are respectful and actionable.
- You are accountable and communicative when it comes to meeting deadlines and ship dates.
- You enjoy making difficult things happen, and solving the many challenges along the way.
- You are patient, determined, flexible, and open-minded.
- You have unimpeachable ethics and excellent judgment.
- You have a computer science, engineering, or technical background (strongly preferred).