Who We Are
Twitter has built one of the fastest growing advertising businesses in the world and we’re looking for an extraordinary PM leader to join our hardworking team. You will be responsible for driving the vision, product strategy, and execution for Brand Safety at Twitter.
What you’ll do
You will be the internal champion for your product area and will develop and articulate your vision for these products to internal and external partners.
- Drive the vision, product strategy and execution of our Brand Safety efforts across the whole of Twitter. This includes using machine-learning modelling to constantly drive better outcomes.
- Work with and across multiple functions including product, engineering, policy, legal, customers and operations to keep our users safe from content that is harmful.
- Focus on industry-leading product solutions for Brand Safety
- Define and drive important indicators for Twitter’s overall Brand Safety efforts
- Use data to drive decision-making
- Make, build, buy, or partner recommendations for various aspects of the product solution.
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external partners.
Who you are
- Minimum of 3+ years of product management experience
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred
- Previous experience in ads and/or brand safety product management a plus
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision.
- Creative, “impact-focused” demeanor
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status