About The Role
The Senior Product Manager will join a fast-paced Product team responsible for the definition and creation of innovative software products for our global customers and internal business stakeholders. Our Product Managers interact regularly with cross-functional teams, including engineering, user experience design, customer success, and finance. They also represent the voice of internal stakeholders to ensure we are also developing internal facing products and system integrations to meet their needs. Flexibility and the ability to meet tight deadlines with good grace and humor are keys to success. This role will report into the VP of Product.
What Youll Do
- Define business and product requirements
- Engage with product managers and business stakeholders driving a variety of business initiatives
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute on product plans and to deliver results
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders throughout SevenRooms to obtain buy-in for product initiatives and to set expectations
- Analyze and act on business metrics and data to grow the business
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Research and understand customer requirements, operational impacts and needs, competitive offerings, cases from Customer Support, and translate these into feature specs or product improvements
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Working with the other teams to ensure a high degree of consistency in how the company and the product are represented
- Function as the Product Owner for an Agile Scrum development team to define, deliver, build and iterate on capabilities
Who You Are
- A keen interest in technology and new technology trend
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a different world and can articulate a clear path to get there
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring out this quality in others.
- Able to set clear and deliverable goals. Demonstrate tenacity, commitment to deliver and be accountable for results.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable working with large, disparate data sets and web technologies
- Able to easily context switch activities
- Connecting the dots and seeing the vision
- Able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- A mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- BA/BS; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of product management experience preferably within Enterprise SaaS applications
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with stakeholders across multiple business units including at the executive level
- Proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into solutions with an eye toward continuous improvement
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Flatiron with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
More Jobs From