Who are we?
Intersection's first true programmatic platform for OOH, Place Exchange, connects programmatic marketers to OOH publishers via direct DSP integrations. The average American spends 70% of their time outside of the home, and thanks to rapid proliferation of digital displays in cities and venues around the world, Digital OOH is the most hotly anticipated new entrant to the programmatic and omnichannel ecosystem.
What is the Role?
Place Exchange is seeking an upbeat, energetic, and self-motivated Sr Product Manager to join us in our New York office and will directly report to the VP of Product and Operations.
This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented, and varied role that is perfect for you to delve deep into the emerging programmatic channel of Out of Home media (OOH). You will have a hand in propelling the OOH industry into truly programmatic buying and build on PlaceExchanges unique ability to enable measurement with OOH advertising alongside omni channel campaigns.
Within your first 90 days, you will:
- Become fluent and knowledgeable about the digital OOH landscape, the efficacy of the medium and its emerging role as a pillar of omnichannel marketing.
- Build strong working relationships across teams including Engineering, Product, Operations, and Commercial.
- Implement practices to effectively collect feedback to assess & improve client satisfaction and future improvements in your product area related to activating campaigns & enabling measurement.
- Own the roadmap that improves the experience of programmatic activation and measurement of DOOH campaigns and act as the subject matter expert in this area.
Within your first year, you will continue to:
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative features and products that will enhance outcomes for partners and clients by integrating user-feedback, technological innovation, and industry trends into product requirements.
- Build consensus on product priorities and drive product development and customer adoption with cross-functional teams.
- Communicate the value proposition of releases to the Commercial, Partnerships, and Marketing teams to effectively launch, package, and promote adoption of new products and features.
You are great for this role because:
- You have a BS degree from an accredited Institution in a technical field.
- You have 5+ years of Product Management related experience in digital platforms (of which 2+ years in digital advertising buying platforms is a plus).
- You are a highly analytical thinker with exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- You are capable of breaking down complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology.
- You have experience working with engineers and capable of understanding technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications.
- You have a great work ethic - must be self-motivated and can take initiative in driving progress in collaboration with colleagues.
- You enjoy collaborating with people to get work done and have the ability to thrive in a team environment, but know when to take ownership of a task.
- You should have outstanding customer service skills.
About Place Exchange:
Place Exchange is the first true programmatic OOH exchange powering real-time bidding, fully unified workflows with other media, support for standard online and mobile IAB creatives, and granular device-level attribution. Programmatic buyers can now buy and measure OOH media in the same way as they do web, mobile, and other digital media, and enjoy the benefits of massive reach, high-impact, always-viewable messaging that reaches consumers in the physical world. All with no bots, no ad blockers, and no unsafe content, and all delivered as a supply-side solution seamlessly integrated with the leading DSPs.
Place Exchange is owned by Intersections Parent company and was formed in 2018 as an independent division.
At Place Exchange & Intersection, we celebrate every voice that makes us unique and every perspective that makes us grow. Its our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products and offerings impact cities across the world and its our goal to represent the diversity and differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.