Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates over 20 markets.
How you'll help us be successful
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the development of the Alfred experience with a focus on one or more of our core business areas such as expanding our footprint, activating buildings and residents, and driving exceptional service delivery. You will balance priorities and stakeholders to create a feature roadmap and ship product continuously.
As part of a growing Product & Engineering team, you will have a direct and immediate influence on supporting our massive growth and also shaping our next generation platform. You will help develop our product management philosophy and practices to lead the construction of a new type of service. Hello Alfred offers the opportunity to work closely with all aspects of a multi-sided business from our operations team, customers and - the stars of the show - the Alfred Client Managers.
- Take ownership of a significant portion of the Hello Alfred business. Can influence others and work with multiple functions; gets others to adopt your priorities and do the things necessary to help the product succeed.
- Be a strategic thinker - asks the right questions to push the team and product forward, understands where the market is and where its going.
- You can analyze data to make testable hypotheses and move forward based on results. Focus on relevant factors and ignore trivial factors and data noise.
- Care deeply about our customers. Listen to them, but also probe deeper into underlying problems to get at the compelling value proposition for the customer.
- Understand the architectural and business capabilities of the competition. Know how to differentiate Alfred from the rest of the market.
What superpowers you'll use
- Experience with category defining, innovative product preferred
- Great at providing clear, written specifications
- Empathy and ability to articulate user needs
- Expansive knowledge of technical approaches, solutions and methods to solve a problem
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience with a background in product management and user experience
- You have a strategic approach to product development
- Youre creative and get stuff done
- Comfortable with large-scale data and data analysis and can iterate based on results
- Have vision, creativity, and divergent thinking
- Passionate about all things product
- Enjoy collaboration and working in a team environment
Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
More Jobs From