Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage and lead a portfolio of complex Marketing initiatives
- Own the full project life cycle from initiation to deployment
- Lead the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress (spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs)
- Manage internal resources and third party vendors for flawless execution of projects
- Manage the relationships with the client and all stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability, allocation, and accountability throughout duration of project
- Report on project progress and success criteria results, metrics, etc.
- Deliver all projects on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and report and escalate to management as needed
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Establish process, documentation, templates, policies and tools to drive efficiency within the Marketing organization
- Use and continually develop leadership skills Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From