SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each others security posture.
- Shaping and promoting the SecurityScorecard public persona and brand via traditional and digital properties
- Management of the US and Global Public Relations media agencies
- Vetting incoming media inquiries
- Identifying opportunities for awards within and around the industry
- Identify opportunities for speaking engagements within and around the industry
- Helping to craft and identify SecurityScorecard messaging and value proposition and helping to create media worthy content to pitch to the media
- Collaborate with Marketing to define messaging for internal and external communications
- Compose press releases, supply relevant points for blog posts, bylines, research reports, analyst research (Analyst relations a plus)
- Internal communications such as updating progress of PR initiatives to key internal stakeholders
- Development of speaking abstracts and award submissions
- Collaborate with the engineering team, product and other internal subject matter experts on research projects, timelines, etc.
- 5-7 years of PR agency experience is a must
- Cybersecurity background a must
- Analyst Relations experience is preferred, but not a strict requirement
- Extremely confident - able to speak intelligently to both senior management and the media
- Fast decision maker
- Strategic thinker
- Resiliency in a fast paced environment and ability to manage tight deadlines
SecurityScorecard Company Values:
- Solutions Focused
- Customer Centric
- One Scorecard
- Embody Security DNA
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
More Jobs From