Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Senior Manager of Product Marketing to help promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting the MedTech industry. The world of cloud software is evolving, and companies are increasingly demanding industry-specific cloud-based solutions.
This role will be a key addition to our Veeva MedTech team and will be responsible for messaging and assets to support demand generation, field enablement, and customer marketing activity. This person will own and develop all qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with the MedTech strategy team, product management, sales, and field marketing to drive growth and our customers' success.
What You'll Do
- Develop product marketing plan and messaging to be used across media and customer engagement channels, including business value and differentiators
- Lead product marketing initiatives working with the core strategy and product teams
- Develop integrated solutions story to show value to target prospects
- Create product marketing materials including sell sheets, thought leadership, and customer stories
- Create and maintain sales enablement materials, working with strategy and product management, including presentations, demo videos, and competitive materials
- Contribute to key customer events and major industry conferences by supporting content needs
- Work with the Marketing Director and Strategy team to develop key themes for integrated campaigns
- Support content development for webinars
- Contribute to annual marketing plan in collaboration with field marketing and strategy team
- 7+ years experience in product marketing for enterprise software or cloud solution provider
- Content marketing experience, including writing blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, etc. to support integrated marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, strategic thinker, and analytical
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at the same time with excellent attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams, especially strategy and product
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, and analytical
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership
- Bachelors degree required
Nice to Have
- Life sciences related marketing experience a plus
- Experience with salesforce.com, Pardot, and LinkedIn
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.