TVision measures who watches TV and how much attention they pay at the person-level to linear and streaming video. Marketers at some of the worlds largest brands, and premiere Media Sellers and Data Partners leverage TVisions metrics to make more effective media decisions.
Utilizing cutting-edge technology, TVision goes beyond traditional TV data to include the measurement of presence in the room, co-viewing, and attention, thereby producing best-in-class TV data. This provides critical data to inform the decision-making of the $100B/year TV/Video industry.
TVisions growth and innovation has been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, Business Insider, MediaPost, and Forbes. Business Insider named them one of the top companies to watch in advertising technology for 2019.
After 6 years of hard work, TVision has cutting-edge technology, a differentiated product, a loyal customer base, and a robust panel of households across the US. TVision just closed its Series B round led by Susquehanna International Group (lead investor of Bytedance) and is ready to invest in its industry leading products and grow revenue rapidly.
TVision Insights is looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Servic to support TVisions 5000 panelists. The role will lead and manage 6-10 Customer Service (CS) Associates and will be responsible for the overall direction and performance of the team (we have a distributed team, located in both the US and in El Salvador). This role will report into the SVP Panel Partnerships and Operations and is ideally based in the Boston or NYC area.
- Lead and manage a team of 6-10 Customer Service Associates (CSA)
- Responsible for managing the overall direction, goal setting and performance of the team
- Prepare and present performance metrics reports as needed
- Analyze metrics around team bandwidth to support growing panel as needed
- Enable partners to establish panelist support setup and execution globally
- 5+ years of professional experience in a customer service setting
- Experience managing a distributed call center team
- Previous on-phone experience, and has previous career growth from CS associate to supervisor/manager
- Metrics driven approach to demand planning and problem solving
- Experience with technical troubleshooting/tech support
- Experience setting up a service knowledge base, optimizing IVR, workflows and call flows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
TVision prides itself on providing great benefits to its employees, including:
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Your choice of comprehensive health benefits for you and your family (health, dental, vision)
- Short- and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance
- FSA/HSA accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Gym membership discounts
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Casual dress and fun atmosphere
TVision provides the option for every employee to work from home until major cities completely reopen (Q2/Q3 2021).