Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will need to be a detail, process, and customer-oriented individual focused on meeting the needs of growing and dynamic marketing and sales teams by increasing efficiencies and improvements. This position demands a high-level understanding of process and procedures that guide a successful sales operations organization and critical thinking competencies.
You will report to the VP, Revenue Operations.
Does This Describe You:
You're process-driven and a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Help build the Sales Operations data, reporting, and insights by having an understanding of data sources and system and business processes
- Focus on delivering insightful reporting and analytics to all teams globally
- Manage a team of analysts partnering closely with each sales unit to deliver the data in a user-friendly manner aligned with the goals of the business
- Ensure foundational data and data models are at a high quality for completeness, timeliness, and accuracy by developing and implementing proactive data cleansing processes
- Develop and maintain a set of metrics and KPIs to promote efficiency and productivity within the Global Sales department
- Improve and automate current portfolio of tools to provide data in a usable/automated format to visualize trends relative to analytics function
- Construct reporting using Tableau, Marketo, and SFDC to create insight for sales leadership
- Lead Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting cadences with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Manage sales reporting and dashboard projects and deliverables, including data accuracy
- Collaborate and knowledge share with our teams to ensure a single source of truth for all data
- Develop and implement specific reporting roadmap with key stakeholders in sales and marketing
- Perform ongoing assessment of analytics tools and dashboards relative to their usability, efficacy, and adoption with their respective audiences
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and document business requirements
- Leverage, train and guide a global team to support above initiatives
- Bachelor's degree from a top university or college; preferred MBA from top university or college
- 5+ years of prior Strategy, Consulting, Sales/Marketing Operations or FP&A experience
- A desire to learn and willingness to assume senior-level responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to make essential decisions with little guidance
- A strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Proficiency in financial modeling, financial statement analysis and operations efficiency and productivity metrics
- Proficiency in creating executive-level presentations
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database development, SFDC, Marketo, Oracle NetSuite along with data analysis tools and languages such as Tableau
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited.We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From