Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Our Commercial Technology Architecture team advises Life Sciences customers to devise the right technology strategy and architecture to help their broader commercial business accomplish their strategic goals.
As a Senior Integration Architect, you will drive engagements around application/data assets working with customers, Veeva teams, and other vendors to define the overall integration architecture that will meet current and future business needs.
As our customers are looking to maximize their technology investments, you will need to help them assess their current systems and propose an integration framework that helps them accomplish their strategic and operational goals. You will work with customers to identify business drivers, establish priorities, define roadmaps and work with other vendors and Veeva to help them realize that vision.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What Youll Do
- You will be a trusted advisor to customers by developing evergreen integration strategies/architecture that brings their digital investments together into an application network of APIs, ETLs, and other assets that allow for faster change and innovation.
- Advise delivery team on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring, and other operational concerns related to the integration solutions.
- Provide expertise in the development and execution of integration strategies (API-based, Domain-Driven Design, etc), standards, and guidelines.
- Design, development, and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid scenarios.
- Work closely with Account Executives and Solution Engineers to qualify sales opportunities with regards to customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process, PoC, etc.
- Design and architect integrations for: Marketing Automation, I&AM, CRM, Analytics, Ad Server, Digital Asset Management, etc within the Life Sciences domain
- 7+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting integration solutions on-prem and in the cloud.
- 3+ years of technology consulting experience
- Expertise in architecting and developing application integration solutions on platforms such as Mulesoft, Boomi, Apigee, etc
- Fluency in cloud architecture and modern platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Well-versed in data integration patterns and approaches (APIs, Microservices, Pub/Sub, Batch, Streaming, etc.)
- Knowledge of integration capabilities of applications like Salesforce, Veeva, SAP, Service Now, etc.
- Experience facilitating application integration architecture discussions and workshops
- Experience breaking down customer/user experiences from functional requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to travel up to 40% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Life Sciences organizations
- Experience with applicable regulations such as HIPAA, GDPR, 21 CFR, GxP.
- Experience with Veeva Commercial Cloud solutions
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.