Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You:
You're a creative thinker who's a team player and a communicative leader.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop, test, and deliver clean, secure, production-ready code
- Analyze existing code and make dynamic refactoring changes as needed
- Be a creative problem solver, with and ability to understand and communicate micro and macro details
- Be a confident developer and senior team leader, excited by learning and absorbing new technologies
- Be a team player, coordinating with our globally distributed marketing team to craft creative solutions
- Collaborate with project managers and other members of the web team (design, strategy, UX) to communicate ideas
- A minimum of 5 years experience in PHP development
- Strong understanding of the MVC pattern/OOP
- Strong familiarity with Craft CMS or other PHP-based CMS development
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Yii, Laravel, Symfony, or Zend
- Proven experience with reactive JS frameworks, such as Vue, React, or Angular
- MySQL experience, with proven ability to write efficient SQL queries
- Solid understanding of web application security principles and practices
- Efficiency using the command line, as well as CLI tools and utilities
- Strong knowledge of git, GitLab experience preferred
- Experience building, optimizing, and utilizing APIs
- Proven understanding of task runners/pre-processors such as grunt, gulp, or webpack
- Experience with machine learning frameworks, like TensorFlow
- Previous experience building tools that interact with martech software, such as Marketo, Pardot, and HubSpot
- Familiarity with browser-based game development, such as Phaser, Unreal, or Unity
- Basic DevOps knowledge, including utilizing and building tools for deployment and testing
- GraphQL experience
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.