Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Launched in 2010, SinglePlatform quickly gained momentum, named one of Americas Most Promising Startups by Businessweek. Acquired by Constant Contact in 2012 and now a part of Endurance International Group, SinglePlatform has maintained the atmosphere of a hard-working, fun-loving startup while embracing the structure and expertise that our parent companies have to offer. Our culture revolves around positivity and productivity. The office has a magnetic energy that makes us excited to get to the office each day and give 100%.
The engineering team is a small team of around 20 working closely with Product, QA and DevOps. We're currently adding a Full-Stack SE to the team who has experience developing scalable web applications, with a passion for building state-of-the-art software.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate on a cross-discipline team to build scalable web applications and services in an Agile fashion
- Keep current on emerging technologies to advance our architecture/technologies to support the growth of the business
- Benchmark and optimize the performance of new and existing applications
- Participate in departmental code reviews and best practice discussions
- Mentor other engineers on object-oriented design and good engineering principles
- Experience building applications with modern front-end frameworks and proficiency with modern front end tooling
- Experience building and consuming RESTful web applications and services
- Experience with SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with at least one SCM system like Git
- Experience with web proxy tooling (e.g., Charles or similar)
Experience that would make you an even better candidate:
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with NoSQL technologies like Redis
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience with mobile web application development
- Experience with Agile Software Development and Test-Driven Development
- Proficient in Software Engineering Principles and best practices
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurances best in class family of brands includes SinglePlatform, Constant Contact,Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.