Senior Front-End Software Engineer
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Absa, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Software Engineer to help build and integrate responsive chat interfaces, analytics dashboards and AI focused content management tools.
What youll be doing
- Working closely with clients and internal engineering, product and design teams to gather requirements
- Working to improve user experience and functionality for tools
- Writing testable code utilizing common front-end unit and BDD testing frameworks
What you need for this position
- Experience working collaboratively to build scalable, modular, production software in an Agile environment
- Experience using RESTful web services
- Experience using modern testing libraries/frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Cypress, etc.
- Experience using web-based visualization tools is a plus
- Experience using Python and Django is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
Location - NYC, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.