Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The responsibility of the FP&A professional at Unqork will be focused on forecasting a company's financials requires both an understanding of the company's historical performance as well as an understanding of the key assumptions and trends that may impact future performance. This requires a broad understanding of both accounting and business operations. As a result, FP&A teams are in frequent contact with all areas of the company including operations, sales, and marketing.
What youll do:
- Building and analyzing models for budgeting and forecasting
- Analysis of historical financials and variance explanations
- Customer profitability analysis and other special projects
- Decision support analysis
- Partner with the business to provide analytical support for ad-hoc projects related to workforce planning, personnel expense, monthly budgets, and other items
- Provide detailed data analysis and reports that track budget trends and forecast future needs
- Assist in the creation of slide decks for the Board to communicate results
- Updated forecast with risks and opportunities to current plan, rolling forecasts
- Evaluating SaaS metrics & financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Monitor costs, revenue, & ARR trends
- Make strategic planning and resource allocation recommendations
- Improve and optimize the financial processes
- Assist with auditing requirements
What were looking for:
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in an FP&A role within a SaaS company
- Exceptional analytic skills and a demonstrated ability to build financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem-solving
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Strong Powerpoint presentation skills
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM applications
- Knowledge of ERP, specifically Sage Intacct, a plus
- Understanding of Accrual-Based Accounting
- Well organized and goal oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Intellectually curious, self-starter who is not afraid to seek out projects independently
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Passionate about both technology and finance
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
More Jobs From