Office Tour Photos
Who are We?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the role?
Intersection is revolutionizing the way information is shared in public spaces to ease and enrich peoples journeys through their cities and connect them to their communities. We connect brands with people where they are via relevant and impactful experiences, and we earn the trust of our partners through our shared mission, working together to build the foundation for a connected future.
As a Senior Financial Analyst at Intersection, you will be a key member of our finance team and will be tasked with leading financial modeling efforts across the Companys various business lines and providing analytical support for sales, operations, and new deal forecasting. In addition, you will support our work as a managing member of CityBridge, a consortium of leading companies in their fields bringing the worlds fastest public Wi-Fi and cutting-edge media to New York City via LinkNYC. You will report directly to the Vice President of Finance but will be intricately involved across a number of finance functions and business lines to support initiatives driven by Intersections Chief Financial Officer. There is a significant amount of senior leadership interaction expected.
In the first month, you will:
- Become acquainted with the team and broader organization
- Begin your orientation to the company financials, key models and systems
- Contribute to weekly/monthly reporting of KPIs and ad hoc analyses
- Establish a cadence of meetings with your manager and identify a preliminary set of goals
In the first two months, you will:
- Continue your orientation to the company, its people and processes (e.g., town halls, lunch & learns, one-on-ones)
- Expand your contributions to the team and begin to take ownership of projects/processes
- Conduct competitor analysis and market research in relevant technology and advertising verticals
In the first three months, you will:
- Be expected to manage financial models, projects and processes independently
- Interface with business unit leads on model assumptions, mechanics, presentations and communicating key metrics to Senior Executives
- Support Senior Executives w/ various financial and business analyses
- Communicate insights to the broader team and senior leadership
- Take initiative on various opportunities across the team and organization
In the first year, you will:
- Be a fully integrated, highly functional member of the Finance team
- Be relied upon by the team for delivering key deliverables and input
- Be able to independently present to CFO and other Senior Executives on analyses and results
You are awesome for this role, because:
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university and 2-3 years of extensive financial modeling work experience required
- Investment banking, valuation advisory, consulting, or other financial services work experience, including at top-tier accounting firms, is a plus
- Proven knowledge of financial analysis techniques
- Demonstrated ability to construct strong, detailed financial models
- Outstanding verbal and written presentation skills and experience presenting analyses to senior team members
- Strong knowledge and interest in the technology and/or media/ad-tech sectors
- Self-motivated with strong relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills and effective time management with excellent follow-through on commitments
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer
More Jobs From