Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
About the Role:
Reonomy is looking for a Sr. Sales Enablement Associate who is a quick learner, good listener, and strong communicator! You will be responsible for upskilling our team, identifying gaps in their knowledge and our existing training programs. A large part of your role will be to create a positive learning environment by designing and delivering an ongoing enablement calendar across our GTM teams. Additionally, you'll collaborate closely with leadership and Marketing to prioritize the creation of new internal and external collateral. You'll do so by ensuring information is readily available, delivered and understood in a manner that is usable by those in customer-facing roles. As our Sr. Sales Enablement Associate, you will play a crucial part in the growth of Reonomy's business, by cultivating an enriching and engaging learning environment for all Reonomists from the onboarding stage and beyond!
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all Reonomy employees are trained in the industry and our product
- Design and ensure the delivery of a standard enablement roadmap by developing industry-specific content, collaborating with subject matter experts in the company and externally, personally delivering training to the go to market organization, and regularly testing comprehension and retention
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Revenue Operations, and GTM leadership to identify upcoming pricing changes, feature releases, and process changes that will require training, then designing and delivering training
- Act as a trusted advisor to our Sales team and work closely with Sales leaders and other members of the Revenue Operations team to define and communicate expectations and processes
- Help translate market insights from the Marketing team into usable content and talk tracks for our customer-facing teams
- Onboard new GTM team members and continuously evaluate sales ramp times and time-to-effectiveness
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and able to plan a comprehensive calendar of training events
- Polished professional who is team oriented and self-motivated with a patient, teacher like mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills amongst team members
- Experience in CRE/Finance/Prop Tech advantageous
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.