Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking a business development executive to join our sales organization. In this role, youll work for a company with a well-established reputation as a leader in the new-age world of marketing, close new sales opportunities and be trained by experts in the field.
As a Senior Director of Sales, you will work as a member of a sales team to solve business and technical problems for prospective clients and customers. You will uncover and understand customer goals and challenges and establish Epsilons marketing products as the best solution available. Youll develop high quality customized presentations and demonstrations that highlight customer value and manage a myriad of professional client relationships.
As a Senior Director of Sales you will be responsible for:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements and how they align to Epsilon
- Research accounts, identify key players / decision makers within targeted accounts and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with Internal partners to build networking opportunities
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Sales Executives and Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and web-leads and convert them into opportunities.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
More Jobs From