Its a new day in health care!
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a ground-breaking moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nations world-class health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, were pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, youll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
- Ensures Aetnas business objectives are achieved by leading new/innovative product ideation or development of enhancements for Key Accounts. prioritization and delivery to support the companys business strategy and value proposition.
- Accountable for the end to end development and management of Key Accounts business strategy including market and financial/profitability analysis for specific products and overall offering.
- Product Strategy Drives strategic direction, simplification & integration of company product portfolio. Frames the annual operating plan and three-year strategy.
- Develops, prioritizes and manages product pipeline (from ideation through delivery and monitoring of results).
- Leads ongoing market and competitive analysis to aid strategic decision making and development of key messaging/positioning (design together with Strategic Marketing).
- Builds alignment with and in support of - segment specific business strategies i.e., cross sale initiatives. Influences industry activity/trends and regulation through active participation on external industry groups/boards.
- Product Management Participates in the Introduction/institutionalization of effective cross-functional Product Management discipline across enterprise.
- Leads Product Ideation and Conceptualization efforts, for new products, programs and/or product enhancements, working in close partnership with other business areas by leveraging in-depth knowledge and understanding of market trends, customer needs/expectations, and internal capabilities.
- Oversees Business Case development, partnering with Product Development and Medical Operations to identify and detail technical requirements, with accountability of Parts I-IV and direct responsibility for sections 1 and 2.
- Collaborates with AIS, Portfolio Managers and business to ensure appropriate project prioritization, funding, and change controls activity (budget or scope).
- Actively participates in the ongoing APLC processes to identify synergies and opportunities across projects to leverage resources & maximize outcomes.
- Coordinates effective sales promotion and launch activities (internally and externally).
- Monitors product performance by assessing results on an ongoing basis (quantitative and qualitative).
- Participates in/support enterprise business development activities (M&A, partnerships, etc.).
- Talent Management May manage, coach and mentor staff. Serves as Business group lead or SME
- Participates in and contribute to continuous process improvement, especially as it related to product development and product management
- Product development and/or management experience preferred.
- 5+ years experience in Healthcare and/or Employee Benefits arena.
- Demonstrated success with process improvement and project management initiatives
- Effective communication/influencing skills applied to broad internal/external audience
- Demonstrated understanding of technology and how it can be applied to solve business problems/provide technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.