At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have remote offices in Miami, FL and San Francisco, CA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Team Description: The SD, PBM Clinical Strategy is a member of the RightwayRx Operations team reporting to the VP, PBM Operations. This role forms key stakeholder relationships with the Chief Medical Officer, Product and Technology.
Role Description: Our pharmacy benefit management (PBM) offering represents an important growth area for Rightway. Helping clients better manage pharmacy spend to make drugs more affordable for their employees and dependents is critical to their business sustainability. RightwayRx is responsible for designing, building and operating a new-to-the-world PBM model base on our core tenets: fairness & transparency, unlocking the supply chain, supporting the physician-patient relationship, and utilizing navigation to empower consumers
- Lead the formulary management process with the intent on developing innovative drug benefit coverage strategies that lead to effectively managing total cost of care
- Lead the research and development of clinical and utilization management criteria that is based on published and real-world evidence resulting in clinical pathways and protocols that support the practice of evidence-based care.
- Function as the operating organizer of an effective Pharmacy & Therapeutics committee that provides clinical guidance and review of all pharmacy programs including formulary, utilization management policy and clinical management programs & products.
- Provide oversight and ownership of clinical strategies & solutions ensuring that RightwayRx has safe, effective and differentiated offerings to solve critical issues such as high risk patient support, prescription drug affordability, medication adherence, and prescription abandonment
- Provide senior people & thought leadership to our clinical pharmacy navigation solution including population targeting, workflow enhancement and building a scalable model to support multi-million life counts.
- Lead the process to design, implement and provide ongoing management of a digital solutions formulary ensuring effective partnership in delivering high impact patient care
- Effectively collaborate with key internal stakeholders (e.g., analytics) to design and operationalize industry-leading savings models, reports & dashboards that demonstrate our effectiveness and differentiation
- Serve as clinical and PBM thought-partner with our PBM clinical product team ensuring our technology is industry-leading and has a lasting differentiation
- Effectively build and lead a clinical operations organization to generate long-term business value and market differentiation
- Education level: Pharmacy degree required, PharmD preferred. Advanced degree (MBA, MPH) preferred
- Work experience: +10 years in pharmacy clinical operations including +3 years of leading people-leaders
- Location information: Preferred: New York-based Willing to consider for the ideal candidate: Remote/Work from home/Virtual with some required travel to New York City offices
- Pharmacy License: Current state of residence
- Important characteristics of ideal candidate: Detail-oriented, intellectually and clinically curious, good listener, empathetic, ability to challenge status quo, values exemplar
- Specific skills needed for job: Great clinical knowledge, effective & creative problem-solver, ability to prioritize and manage through change. Solid communication skills, ability to lead projects and influence others even without direct reporting line ownership
More Jobs From