Senior Director of Mobile Strategic Consulting
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for and expertise in the mobile marketing space, a combination of interactive direct marketing and quantitative analytical skills, along with proven consulting experience helping clients improve their marketing performance.
Senior Digital CX Strategy Consultant, Mobile
- Manage and grow a team of 2-4 consultants on existing and new Epsilon client retainers and projects; mentor and train members of the team on mobile strategy and execution
- Lead consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients on how to improve marketing performance.
- Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients informed by customer insight, research, competitive analysis, industry trends, and analytics
- Perform ongoing mobile program discovery, develop strategies for expansion and optimization
- Continually grow understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive environment; apply learnings in preparing and presenting program recommendations
- Support test execution, collect and analyzing data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in mobile initiatives
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging trends and technologies. Provide thought leadership and insightful POV's for Epsilon client and internal communities on multi-channel and mobile concepts
- Work with industry consultants, peer groups, and client service teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities
- Develop close relationships with clients and with internal stakeholders
- Participate in developing new business, identify growth opportunities within projects and existing client relationships
- Continue to develop the mobile practice, defining new packaged offerings and evangelizing for the group around internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate meetings, working sessions and workshops with sensitivity to client and team needs
- Influence and develop Epsilon's consulting approaches and frameworks relative to mobile/multi-channel solutions
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 10 years of professional experience
- Degree in an analytical/business/marketing/advertising discipline is ideal, MBA preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations to understand, define, and meet client needs
- Proactively drives innovation
- Expertise with mobile user experience best practices
- Experience with consulting projects in interactive marketing, including mobile strategy (Apps, mobile messaging, mobile payments, responsive web strategies)
- Working experience in a marketing agency, services firm, or consulting organization.
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic mobile programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
- Experience working on projects in multiple digital channels social, online media, affiliate, email, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Superb communication, presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Comfortable being the differentiator in the room amongst senior leadership and C-level executives on mobile initiatives and expertise, quickly relating to their objectives and business needs and providing credible advice
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance