Office Tour Photos
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
TripAdvisor is the worlds largest global travel platform, with an incredible base of engaged members. In 2019, we will deliver billions of communications across every channel that inspire and help people travel better. We have a dedicated and passionate group of team members driving these communication strategies, which will be led by the new role of Senior Director of Member Engagement and Growth.
About the role:
TripAdvisor seeks an experienced and passionate Senior Director of Member Engagement and Growth to develop strategic communication plans with our members across channels and key touch points, including email, push notifications, product integrations, content, etc. You will transform our current email strategy, guiding members through the traveler journey and engaging them with useful and personalized information that cements TripAdvisor as their trusted travel partner. You will develop a new content and contact strategy based on user signals, data, and traveler needs, and leverage infrastructure that you help create to accelerate us to that goal.
You will serve as a subject matter expert on omni-channel communication, with an orientation around member experience and measurable engagement that drives long-term business results.
This is an entrepreneurial leadership role, with an opportunity to develop and expand the team, outline new practices and communication strategies, create an omnichannel infrastructure, and transform how we connect with hundreds of millions of members globally.
With the launch of the new TripAdvisor experience, the Senior Director of Member Engagement and Growth is responsible for developing and driving the long-term strategy, processes, and infrastructure to ensure a world-class communication and engagement program.
- Lead re-thinking and re-defining our overall communication with our members
- Develop an omni-channel strategy [e.g., email and push channels]
- Work with team to develop new CRM campaigns and optimize existing campaigns
- Collaborate with Engineering, Analytics, Brand Marketing and Product partners to ensure that communications are sent at the right time, with the right message, across the right channel based on signals, data, and user needs
- Partner with business units to deliver performance/commerce oriented KPIs without sacrificing the needs of our members
- Translate business goals into accurate delivery and infrastructure requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required data, segmentation & targeting logic, and dynamic content requirements
- Ensure infrastructure solution delivers on both business goals and user-centric communications.
- Partner with data science to build world-class models to drive personalized communications and actions
- Serve as the companys thought leader on best practices, engagement strategies, and forward-looking opportunities that deliver useful information and content when and how our users want to be communicated to
- Work with Analytics team to own comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of engagement performance and build the right dashboards to track and socialize performance
- Initiate and conduct in-depth CRM performance and user data analyses that will directly impact strategy and the program roadmap
- Articulate and present data analyses and insights effectively to the team and to key stakeholders
- Core KPIs for role are: member revenue growth, member engagement, email health, and user satisfaction metrics
- Develop and expand the team to build a high performing, world-class CRM program
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 10+ years experience in relevant ecommerce and content email marketing experience, with strong experience in user engagement, loyalty, lifecycle and ecommerce conversion via CRM [email, push]
- Demonstrated experience growing and executing on a brand and customer strategy
- Have experience in rethinking, evolving, building new CRM strategies for a business with compelling business results
- Brings best practices and innovative ideas to team to level-up engagement, lifecycle, and commerce conversion via email.
- Results-driven marketer with exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience partnering with data science and analytics teams to develop best-in-class models and diagnostics that drive performance improvement
- Is experienced with CRM infrastructure to help input and provide requirements for new CRM infrastructure solution
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Lean-in, proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes
- Must be a collaborative, cross-functional team player and comfortable partnering with a variety of teams from Engineering to Design
- Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
- Passion for CRM and user engagement
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
More Jobs From