Who we are:
Loadsmarts goal is to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to move freight throughout North America more efficiently. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. By better matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining a 700 billion dollar industry. You are a self-starter, innovative, result-focused and team-oriented. You will challenge the status quo and are willing to roll up your sleeves to make it happen.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to develop and execute our marketing strategy while leading and growing our marketing team. You are highly metrics driven and will work with our sales, product, design teams and leadership to increase our brand awareness with our customers, helping to scale Loadsmart. You have led and scaled successful B2B marketing teams, with a proven ability to both set direction and ensure accountability for results.
- Set clear, quantifiable targets for the marketing team
- Define plans, execute, and delegate responsibility as appropriate to ensure targets are met
- Manage current team of experienced marketers
- Define budget and hiring plan to expand marketing team
- Recruit, train and develop new team members to scale the team successfully
- Work closely with key stakeholders to increase engagement among existing shippers and carriers, as well as working to grow our shipper and carrier base
- Partner closely with product management and design teams to set product marketing plan for existing and new features
- Manage relationship with Loadsmarts PR Firm
- Obsess with KPI/ROI metrics to evaluate the cost and benefit of each different channel and approach
- Coordinate social media strategy, content development, and customer engagement
- Work constantly to improve brand recognition and develop & implement campaigns
- Demonstrated success setting and delivering b2b marketing strategy
- 10+ years experience in marketing, communications, and client/internal customer relations
- Experience leading and growing a team of b2b marketers
- Proven history of a data driven approach and analytical skills
- Experience across all pillars of marketing: product, content, PR, Search, Brand, Demand Gen, Sales enablement, etc
- Ability to influence and effectively work with others throughout the organizationExceptional written and verbal communication and organizational skills
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.